I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

13/10/2010

PMR finally finish....

today in skul really sienz...dk wan to do wat....

bt ytd very happy with my friends....

when i saw my friend with his gf they so sweet...dk y i suddenly feel so happy...after that... my mood slowly down and down and down.... why....?

why...?iszit i think too much or....green eye?

everytime in QB any conner , i will memories every thing.....and those thing...

haha they de 1st kiss give to each other le ^~^ sweet...altough this boy chase she for 6 months haha....congratulations....

aix...forget about it....

---
有人说一个女生被一个男生暗恋是一种幸福。。。难道你是这样的想法吗?
这一秒不等于下一秒是一样。。。。曾今开心就够了
但是我就是很贪心啊又能怎样?


唉。。。。算了。。算了。。。


maybe DOTA life suitable for me...
like form 1 and form 2 back home play online games..wat oso no need think

No comments:

Post a Comment